Uncovered patio area
A tent can be set up (with additional tables and chairs) on the concrete slab between the eating and covered areas.
- 35′ x 20′ concrete floor (fits a 20′ & 10′ tent put together)
Under the covered patio
- 2 buffet tables: 12′ x 2.33′
- 3 benches with backs: 8.83′ long
- 1 bench with back: 10′ long
- 2′ x 4′ portable table available upon request
There is a long wooden bar with stools and a setup for a bartender with a small sink. Please place coolers on the ground, NOT on the bar. Recycle bins are on the far side. Alcohol is allowed.
- Bar counter: 18.5′ x 2.5′
- 8 bar stools
Eating area & Hau arbor
The covered eating area with picnic tables is across from the patio and bar. Half is covered by a roof with 3 windows that open, looking towards the beach and 5 picnic tables. The hau tree side has 6 picnic tables and drips when it rains. This side has 4 doors and 8 windows.
- 11 picnic tables (seats 8 – 12 people): 12′ x 2.42′
- BBQ grill outside of the Hau Arbor: 8.08′ x 4.33′ (can be covered and used as gift table)