- A non-refundable deposit of $200 is due no later than ten (10) days after making the reservation.
- The balance plus a refundable security deposit of $500 is due sixty (60) days prior to the event.
- All set-up and break-down should be done on the day of the function.
- Large items (e.g. tents, extra tables & chairs) may be dropped off in a designated area the day before the function with prior permission. However, in order to not interfere with any other events, set up and break down must be completed on the same day as the reserved function.
- Due to a conditional use permit and in respect for our neighbors, amplified sound is not permitted at KBC. See club rules under “Prohibited Activities”.
- $200 is non-refundable if function is cancelled.
- There is no refund if cancellation is made within 7 days of reserved function.